Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kyle Turns "6"

Happy Birthday to Kyle, who turns "6" today!! He's been sooo excited this whole month, just waiting for his birthday to get here! We have a birthday party scheduled for Monday afternoon...actually, it's going to be an all BOY party! What fun!

And for all our family and any interested peoples, I decided to put together some random pictures from each month of Kyle's 5th year (with the exception of one month...I guess my camera was hibernating, or something!).

• At the park - July 2010 •


• Kyle starts kindergarten - August 2010 •


• Spending quality time with Aunt Brenda - September 2010 •


• Checking out cousin Dereck's doe - October 2010 •


• With his brothers before church- November 2010 •


• Christmas in Mexico - December 2010 •


• Playing with legos - February 2011 •


• Playing with a friend - March 2011 •


• Climbing a tree - April 2011 •


• "Monkey-ing" around - May 2011 •


• At the Pacific ocean - June 2011 •


• After a haircut - July 2011


We love you, buddy! Happy Birthday!!!


2 comments:

Kara Plank said...

I like Kyle's new haircut.
Clayton was looking over my shoulder as I read this post, and when he saw the pictures of Kyle, he shouted, "hey! There's my friend! I like Kyle!" :)

Dorcas said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Kyle!!