Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[ Just a Glimpse ]

I saw something interesting yesterday...and then learned something new! You see, our pantry (a dark little "room" beside and underneath our stairs) seems to collect cockroaches. I walked in yesterday, turned on the light, and went to get something, when I saw a white cockroach! I ran and quickly got my camera because I had never seen anything like it. After looking online, I found out that this is part of the cockroach's maturing process. They shed their skin to grow a bigger one. In the 8-12 hours during this process, they are white. Interesting, eh?

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Oh, my! I'm sure every day is bringing you something interesting! Michelle showed us pictures of their visit with you when they were here in the spring. God bless you in your ministry!