Sunday, December 8, 2013

Capturing December: Day 8

{ Ornaments }


Well, life has been busy around here and I haven't got a chance to make any homemade ornaments this year.  But I did find these simple and cute ornaments to add to my tree.





And you'll just have to wait a few more days to see what the whole tree looks like!  =)  But if you want to see my tree and other ornaments from two years ago, you can click here.

And maybe I'll still find time to do some creative Christmas decorations yet.  (fingers crossed)

1 comment:

Arlene Reinford said...

The ornaments are so cute and i can't wait to see your whole tree! Do you have access to cinnamon? We made ornaments out of cinnamom and elmers glue then rolled out the dough to be cut into cookie cutter shapes. We used straws to poke holes for hanging. You gave us some neat ideas with your previous decorations.