Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Capturing December: Day 17

{ Christmas Presents }


This year, I'm doing something that I've never done before.  That little baby doll you see in the pic below shows the beginning of something new...yep, buying baby girl type toys!  And after three boys, I feel clueless!




The other packages in the pic?  They're from Book Depository.  And it's an awesome online source to order books because they offer FREE worldwide shipping!  Yay!  And their prices are very reasonable for such service!

Since we're spending Christmas in Mexico this year, I ordered most of our gifts online and had them sent to my parents house.  They in turn put everything together and sent down two boxes.  Now we're just hoping and praying that they arrive here in time!  Could you pray with us?  The boys are so very excited...!

No comments: