Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vacation Bible School 2008

Yeah, yeah! It's been a month and I'm finally getting around to posting VBS pictures.
* Sorry...not sure what the (1) means...
Click to play VBS 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

My short synopsis: The theme of the Bible School was, "Living Like a Child of the King". It was a whole packet done in Spanish and included puppet skits. The kids really seemed to like the puppets. We also used the Bible story of Joseph with the lessons. We had an average of 40 kids there each night. Philip and Collette, along with some others from church, did a good job creating the props, painting the castle walls, etc...

2 comments:

collette said...

Thanks Crystal...that pic you included of me really lets everyone know my true state of mind!!! I was hoping to keep that a secret...

Stephen and Kezia Mills said...

It looks like God has really been helping you. I have enjoyed reading you about your new journey. -Kezia Mills