Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Birthday Time Again!

Today we are wishing Taylor Scott
a very Happy Birthday!!!!!


As we all say every year and with every child, where does the time fly? 4 years ago our home was once again blessed with a tiny baby boy who filled our hearts with joy. He really was the best little baby, and made no fuss at all while Mommy and Daddy were packing, sorting, and preparing to move to Mexico. Today, we can hardly keep up with him! He is very energetic and loves to get into everything! He's also very smart and even ornery at times - which leads to many laughable moments! We thank God for Taylor and love him dearly!

We will actually be celebrating his birthday on Saturday. We've invited some friends from church and are planning a little party complete with a piƱata! And if you're friends with me on facebook, head on over to my wall to check out what I've been up to in regards to decorating his cake!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! I can't believe you are 4 years old already. It just seems like yesterday when I went to see you in the hospital. I also went with your mommy and daddy to a Washington campmeeting to babysit you when you were little. You are such a sweet and lovable kid. I really miss you and can't wait to see you again (whenever that may be). Love you and miss you bunches!!!