Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Beautiful Day in the Park

I just have to share some cute kid pictures! Yesterday was a beeauuutiful day (and I might add - a wonderful change from last week), so while the kids went with Daddy across the road to the park, I got out my little camera and started snapping pictures!

This is my absolute fav!! Hands down. This picture is straight out of the camera with no editing. How adorable can you get? :)


Parker was enjoying test driving this little airplane scooter thing.

And then there's Taylor. It was hard trying to catch him being still - he's always on the go checking out anything and everything!!



And now to Kyle. He's the baseball fanatic. He loves to listen, watch, and then play baseball all the time. He's his own team, really. He announces, pitches, hits, catches, and runs the bases...and yeah, this happens in the house with a plastic bat and nerf ball too! Needless to say, there's been a few items that are repeatedly knocked off of end stands! :)



And you know what? I just can't help but love these boys of mine!

1 comment:

Kara Plank said...

oh Crystal, these pictures are priceless. You have 3 wonderful sons, and I think it's so neat how each one is so different from the others! you got me thinking I will take my kids to the park today too! :)