Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Market in Guanajuato, MX

Yesterday we were able to go to Guanajuato, MX (where we used to live). We visited the indoor market and since I have never shared pictures from there before, I thought I would post a few.

This picture is taken from the upper level. (click on picture to enlarge it and see more details) There are many different kinds of stands represented here...tourist trinkets, food, misc. items, juice stands...


There are lots of fruit stands!


I really wanted to get a picture of the meat stands, but since my husband and his stomach do not get along when viewing those particular sights, I decided not to! :)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

It looks like a big Mall! Amazing.
You should have taken the shot of the meat display! :)

I seldom comment but enjoy your blog & pictures. You are in a beautiful part of the world!

Springer Family said...

There is an big indoor market in Cd. Vic too! It was one of my first visits there, that Jonathan & his family took me there!! I was too grossed out from the meat section!

Dorcas said...

This market looks very interesting and fun!