Friday, December 19, 2008

At HOME!!!!

Well...sorry for the long delay...but we've been busy!! Due to the kindness of one sweet person, we were able to come home for the holidays!! We actually kept it a secret from Michael's Mom & Dad ~ and they were very surprised! Because of this, I wasn't able to post some pictures. We have already moved all of our stuff to Texas, and will be all ready to start language school as soon as we get back!

Meeting my Mom, Dad and sister at the airport.

Our nephews, the Durkee boys, also didn't know we were coming home - but they were very happy to see us!
(This is Dustin in the photo below)


We ended up staying at Dan & Michelle's for one night. It had snowed the night before, and Kyle enjoyed looking out the window at the snow.
Cold weather travelers...not used to these coats and hats :)

Decorating my parents' Christmas tree.
You might want to keep up to date with our stay by watching my sisters' blog too...

6 comments:

Eric said...

Glad you made it!!! Have lots of fun!!!!

Kara Plank said...

Welcome HOME! I love the picture of Kyle looking out the window at the snow! Can't wait to see you all soon!!!

Pecks Place said...

How fun!!! I know everyone was so excited when you showed up. I am glad you were able to come home for Christmas. Very Exciting!!!

Dorcas said...

Wow!! I'm sure those who didn't know you were coming were in shock :o) What a nice Christmas surprise. May your family have a very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year!!

Springer Family said...

Hope you 'enjoy' the cold! Its supposed to be in the 80s here tomorrow!!! Couldn't ask for a better Christmas Day!!!

sankey family said...

I'm glad you're home with your families for Christmas!