Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reminiscing of Independence Day Parade 2007

Looking at Kara's blog today, I was reminded of last year's Independence Day Parade in Lewisburg, PA. We met up with Andy and Kara and had a great time. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures, so this is what I have....and hopefully she doesn't crucify me for this :)


Yes, well...I was going to post a video clip of Kyle directing one of the bands as they paraded through town, but...blogger's video upload is taking forever and I don't have the patience tonight (especially since it's getting late and time for me to get to bed, so...)

AdiĆ³s!

1 comment:

Kara Plank said...

That WAS a fun day! Kyle's directing was so cute. Remember us telling a guy to (please) move because of Baby Taylor and me being pregnant!? lol. I definitely thought about you guys as I was sitting there (by myself) this year. =(