Here are seven random things about me...
1. I would like to go to Hawaii for our 10th wedding anniversary.
2. I had scoliosis (curvature of the spine) when I was a teenager and had to wear a back brace for 2 years.
3. My favorite form of relaxation is a good, hot bubble bath and a good book!
4. My dream career as a child was to become a surgeon or doctor. (I'd still love it!)
5. I am an EMT, but have let my certification expire.
6. I have changed light fixtures (you know, messing with wires) and forgotten to turn off the electric!
7. (If you're a guy-don't feel obligated to read this...and don't say I didn't warn you.) Once on my way home from work, being in a hurry, I used a "nursing breast pump" while driving!
Oh yeah, I love to eat if that counts for anything!!!
So there you have it!
I also wanted to show you a picture of a quilt I made to give to my best friend for her wedding. The only problem is that I'm just now giving it to her - on their 3rd anniversary! The quilt turned out to be bigger than my good intentions were of hand quilting. Thanks to my Mom and her new snazzy quilting machine, we cheated and finally got it done!